The ARA Conference - We are now open for bookings.
This annual event brings together the influential players of the recordkeeping sector. High profile speakers discuss latest developments and delegates can network with fellow members of the community.
Archives and Records Association (UK and Ireland) Annual Conference 2021
We are pleased to announce the programme for Conference 2021 will be a virtual programme held on Wednesday 1st September – Friday 3rd September 2021.
If you require any assistance then please contact Alison Hodgkinson by email at: Alison.Hodgkinson@Worldspan.co.uk
Worldspan plc are the contracted events management company who will be handling your registration, click here to view their privacy statement.
Please note: to purchase a member institutional pass your organisation must have corporate membership of ARA. You will require your INA membership number.
|SCALES OF CHARGES|
Member Institutional (max. 6 delegates)
Your organisation must be an Institutional Affiliate member of ARA.
|Non-member Institutional (max. 6 delegates)||£500.00|
Key To Rates
- 3 Day virtual conference attendance (Wednesday – Friday) includes attendance to all presentations.
- Institutional virtual pass is for a maximum of 6 staff members.
- Member rates are only applicable where the delegate provides a valid ARA Membership Number.
- Please note that cheque payments can only be accepted from a UK or Irish bank.
- No VAT is reclaimable by delegates.
- In the event that you can no longer attend the conference, you may cancel your booking in accordance with the terms and conditions in section nine or you may transfer your booking to the names of one other delegate. Only one substitute per booking will be permitted.
- It is strictly prohibited for any delegate to distribute promotional materials and/or actively promote the products and services of their organisation which could be viewed as an attempt to exhibit at the conference without following the appropriate channels and attending as a paying exhibitor. Any individuals found to be doing so will be asked to leave the conference and no attendance fees will be refunded.