The ARA Conference - We are now open for bookings
This annual event brings together the influential players of the recordkeeping sector. High profile speakers discuss latest developments and delegates can network with fellow members of the community.
ARA Annual Conference 2020
We are pleased to announce the programme for Conference 2020 at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chester, UK, Wednesday 2nd September – Friday 4th September 2020.
*Please note any accommodation booked will be provided at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express on a first come first served basis.
If you require any assistance then please contact the Conference Desk on +44 (0) 151 649 3688 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|SCALES OF CHARGES for MEMBERS|
|Full Conference Attendance with Accommodation (Early Bird Rate)||£530.00|
|Full Conference Attendance with Accommodation||£545.00|
|Full Conference Attendance ONLY includes evening events (Early Bird Rate)||£444.00|
|Full Conference Attendance ONLY includes evening events||£459.00|
|Daily Rate (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)||£185.00|
|Accommodation Twin / Double||£181.25|
|Evening Meal and Welcome Drinks Reception (Wednesday).||£39.00|
|Gala Dinner with Entertainment, Table Wine and Drinks Reception (Thursday).||£49.00|
|SCALES OF CHARGES for NON-MEMBERS & GUESTS|
|Full Conference Attendance with Accommodation (Early Bird Rate)||£690.50|
|Full Conference Attendance with Accommodation||£708.50|
|Full Conference Attendance ONLY includes evening events (Early Bird Rate)||£604.50|
|Full Conference Attendance ONLY includes evening events||£622.50|
|Daily Rate (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)||£215.00|
Key To Rates
- Full conference attendance (Wednesday – Friday) includes morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This rate also includes the Evening Meal on Wednesday and the Gala Dinner on Thursday. Accommodation (B&B single occupancy) on Wednesday and Thursday only.
- The Earlybird Rate is applicable to Full Conference bookings that are submitted before Thursday 30 April 2020, where full payment is received by no later than Sunday 31 May 2020.
- The daily rate includes morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea each day of attendance.
- The Evening Meal on Wednesday and the Gala Dinner rate on Thursday is applicable to those delegates being charged on a daily rate ONLY and will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- The Drinks Reception on Wednesday after the buffet meal will take place at a venue to be confirmed.
- Accommodation rates include accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Hotel or the Holiday Inn Express (subject to availability and on a first come first served basis) with full English breakfast unless otherwise specified.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and alternative accommodation may be offered by the Organiser.
- Member rates are only applicable where the delegate provides a valid ARA Membership Number.
- Please note that cheque payments can only be accepted from a UK or Irish bank.
- No VAT is reclaimable by delegates.
- In the event that you can no longer attend the conference, you may cancel your booking in accordance with the terms and conditions in section nine or you may transfer your booking to the names of one other delegate. Only one substitute per booking will be permitted.
- It is strictly prohibited for any delegate to distribute promotional materials and/or actively promote the products and services of their organisation which could be viewed as an attempt to exhibit at the conference without following the appropriate channels and attending as a paying exhibitor. Any individuals found to be doing so will be asked to leave the conference and no attendance fees will be refunded.